Minor Non-Monetary Benefits Disclosure
Investment firms may only provide or accept benefits in kind (minor non-monetary benefits (MNMB)) in relation to the provision of an investment service that:
- are capable of enhancing the quality of the service provided to clients;
- do not impair compliance with the firm’s duty to act in the best interests of the client; and
- are clearly disclosed.
This is the summary disclosure with regards to MNMBs made on behalf of Green Street (UK).
We have listed below some of the MNMBs that we may provide. Please note that this list is non-exhaustive.
- Gifts and hospitality that would objectively be considered as being of reasonable value.
- Short term market commentary, not involving substantive analysis);
- Company results
- Information on upcoming releases or events
- Brief summary of opinion
- Arranging conferences, seminars, webinars and other training events on financial instruments or investment services, including reasonable hospitality.
- Certain Corporate Access includes property tours/site visits to view corporate operations and meet management teams; conferences, breakfast meetings and themed events; a dedicated set of bespoke meetings mainly for overseas clients visiting a host of different companies and managements in a day/week
If you believe you have received material which you deem not to be an acceptable minor non-monetary benefit or have any questions in relation to this, please contact our compliance department by calling +44 (0)203 7937000 or by email (email@example.com) to discuss appropriate arrangements or payment options.